Closet cosplay: Kaioh (Hokuto no Ken)
HERE YOU GO!
SORRY, I’M A CHEAT AND EDITED OFF EYEBROWS WITH SAI everything else is natural, sadly my dark makeup was killed by too much light..
i found nothing that was anything like his clothes so I’m shirtless mode!! Cries forever, most quality closet cosplay!
(for people who don’t know Hokuto no Ken: Kaioh is… extremely bara…)
DYNAAAA i wanna see you as none other than REI!!!!! [insert ridiculous utsukushii rei-laugh here]
Sorry you can’t see my paaaafect bodi.
He had a shirt like this in his previous club, right!!
Halloween on tumblr ideas: ask your followers to submit a character and you have to closet cosplay that character, no matter how inadequatley equipped you are
OMFG YES LETS DO THIS EVERYONE SEND ME REQUESTS
Donten ni Warau + Color Spread
Remember when floppy disks could save/destroy the world?
1MB was a dangerous thing
i’m still not over the linguistic miracle that is the Finnish expression “noni” and its variations
- NOni (emphasis on the first syllable): “well now you’ve done it, good job” meaning you’ve majorly fucked up
- noNI (emphasis on the last syllable): “I TOLD YOU DIDN’T I” meaning I totally was right and this argument is over
- noni (literally no emphasis): “Anyway” or “I need to rearrange my thoughts, give me a sec”
- NOniin (emphasis on the first syllable): “i admit my defeat you were right” meaning it definitely answers the noni above
- noNIIN (emphasis on the last syllable): “let’s get started” or “okay anyway let’s continue”
- NONni (emphasis on the first syllable): “aw, that sucks”
- nonNI (emphasis on the last syllable): “without further ado, let’s get started”, usually after a long wait before a lengthy speech/presentation
- nonni (again no emphasis): “you’re such a disappointment”
- nonnnnnni (the length of the -nn- defines the meaning): “that’s too bad” or “i told you so” or “why would you drop the family heirloom vase it was literally worth 500k euros”
- No. Nii. (the pause between no and nii defines the meaning): “yea, just like I was saying” or “and that’s about all I know about this issue” or “okay you’re right” or “hold on i need a moment to figure what to say next”
- noniii (the length of the -ii defines the meaning): “ah, it’s finally working” or “I’m not so sure about that one”, or “well I guess you’re right but consider the following:” or “ah, buckle your seat belts, the ride’s about to begin”
- no NIIN (sometimes no is almost swallowed and it sounds like “nNNII”): “finally finished”, usually after a lengthy speech/presentation
- no nii-IH (if you forget the singsong tone this won’t work): “that’s what i’ve literally been trying to say for the past three hours” or “i know right ugh”
no niiii-i (the last -i is really short and sort of fades into the void of eternity, probably the most passive-aggressive word in the entire Finnish language): “i fucking agree” or “yeah tell me about it” after a very negative discussion, in which you usually complain about someone or something
- NONIH (only mothers know how to say this one): “do this or so god help me” or “it’s six am on a Saturday morning and you’re about to clean up the entire house and the neighbour’s house too”
- NOHNI (everyone driving a car naturally aces this one): “fucking. drive. you. slow. ass. slug” or “it’s fucking green it’s been green for 84 years” or “please don’t fucking hit me please” or “how the hell did that one even get a licence”
1. You must have hair. Preferably it should be somewhere between 5-8 inches on the top and around 2 on the sides, tapered shorter it gets lower. Shaving sides to the point of undercutting the pompadour is often a sign that you’re simply trying too hard. It’s just wrong. Kinda…